Coffee Cozies, Valentines Day Dish Towels and my Etsy shop!

Happy Monday!  I have been hard at work trying to put together some items to sell on Etsy.  I have loved my new sewing machine and finding things to sew has been FUN!  Although, a definite learning experience! Here is the link that will take you to my  Etsy shop!

Etsy

And, here are the items I have for sale so far!  Nothing too fancy!  But I've had fun sewing them!  Loving the coffee cozies!  I use mine everyday at work!  Click on the photos to enlarge.

IMGP8823

IMGP8828

IMGP8831

IMGP8832

I would love to know what you think!  Be honest! :)

Also, linking up to: Polly Want a Crafter Link Party

Polly

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Coffee Cozies, Valentines Day Dish Towels and my Etsy shop!

1. Roland Critchfield says:

I can see myself using the coozy before hanging the towels… What coozy colors are available??

2. Love the towels. Actually, I love all things Valentines day!
    Very pretty.

3. Christina says:

I love your choice of colors, the vibrant contrasts of them are awesome. I’ve never see coffee cozy’s like that before and I think they are really clever. Do you have a link for your shop, or did I miss seeing it?

4. Christina says:

lol, I see I missed the link, I was drawn to the pictures 🙂

5. Linda Burt says:

The Valentine Towels have a cottage feel about them. Very charming my talented friend!

6. Jenni says:

I love both the coffee cozies and the dish towels! And the colors you chose are perfect. 🙂 SO cute!
    Also, thank you for stopping by and commenting on the Valentine’s mail box idea. It is nice to meet you. 🙂 I tried to follow you, but Typepad won’t let me! I think I must be doing something wrong!
    I hope you have a good day! 🙂
    Blessings,
    Jenni
    belle & sparrow @ {Beautiful Nest}

7. Janice Folsom says:

Love the towels, I would buy them.