Christmas Top Five
I got this from Melody’s Blog ….. My Christmas Top Five:
1. Christmas Eve. We had a GREAT time. Very low key, and stress free. Carl had to work (bummer), but the kids and I were home all day, for the most part. About 3:00 pm, we started to get hit with a pretty significant snow storm (WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!!). We spent the day tying up loose ends, and getting things ready for Christmas Eve dinner with our good friends. Carl got home from work around 4:00. We went to 5:30pm Mass, which was really nice, and then went to the Ringheimer’s for dinner with friends. A few photos:
2. Christmas Day at my parents house….. My mom puts together a fabulous dinner every year (Ham, potatoes,veggies, etc) every year, and we have a great time opening gifts and visiting. We are so thankful to have my brother Chris and niece Erin with us! They were away for Christmas a few years, so it is extra nice to have them here the past few years. My kids are SPOILED by my parents and brothers! We are so lucky to have such a great and supportive family! My kids are extra lucky!
3. Christmas Shopping. I LOVE everything about it. I don’t mind the crowds at all! This year, Carl was able to join me for a few shopping outings. We even managed to grab dinner a few times. It was NICE!
4. Christmas Assembly at Judge Memorial ….Oh, dear God. To be in high school again! It was hilarious! Tyson participated in a few skits, and Carl and I laughed and laughed! I am so glad I got to see it! It was AWESOME!
5. Cookies and milk for Santa. My kids are 18 and 15, and we still put out cookies and milk (COKE!) for Santa. The funny thing this year…..Cheyenne, our yellow lab, didn’t eat the cookies! We have had her for 13 years, and this was the first year she didn’t eat the cookies! Too funny!
Have a GREAT weekend! And if you are reading this….post your Christmas Top Five…and link your blog!