Woo Hoo! It is Friday!
- The end of my first week at my new job (I don’t feel quite as dumb as I did the first day!)
- The end of football 2 x days for Tyson (He has about 1.5 hrs left) and I know he is going to breath a sigh of relief! He LOVES (and I mean LOVES) football, but this week is always TOUGH!
- Madi went boating/waterskiing with friends (not our family) for the first time. She was a little nervous because she KNEW her friends were going to make her wakeboard! Ü
- The eve of the RED and GOLD game & BBQ! Tomorrow the Red team will scrimmage the Gold team to officially kick off the football season. I love football! Not as much as Tyson does, I’m sure (I don’t wish to be tackled, thank you very much), but I do love it!
- Free lunch at work! Our office had Sugarhouse BBQ brought in for all of the employees today! Yum! Another nice way to end my first week of work at National Wood Products
Hmmm…. I guess that’s it. Not much more to report! Enjoy your Friday and weekend! I know I will!