OF TAG! Ü I was tagged by Christina (Hi!) so here goes……
1. First time you got kissed: It was the summer before 7th grade, and Jim Delis was the boy! It was everything a first kiss should be (at that age anyway!)
2. First time you drove a car: 15 – in driver’s ed! I was too chicken to even try and drive before then!
3. First time you scrapbooked: Sometime in Junior High, I think. I was always into some type of scrapbook. Of course the first time I scrapbooked the "safe" way, was in 1996, I think. My friend Arri (Hi Arri!) had a CM party and I was instantly hooked!
4. First time you went on a date: Hmmmm, I’m not really sure! I was either 15 or 16, and it obviously wasn’t too exciting! Ü
5. First time you fell in love: I was probably 19 or 20…… and it was Carl!
6. First time you cooked for someone: I’m sure I cooked for my family while I was growing up (I remember cinnamon bisquits), but really cooked for someone was for Carl when we were dating. I’m not a very good cook!
7. First time you got on a plane: I think I was 15 and I flew to Seattle to visit my friend Joni Jetton that had moved away. Oh, wait…. I think I flew in one of those tiny planes when I was younger. My uncle was a pilot, I think?
8.First time you shaved your legs: I was probably about 10 or 11. I was a competetive gymnast, so having shaved legs was pretty important to me.
9. First time you put on make up: I was probably around 11 or 12. I remember one of the coolest gifts I ever got for Christmas was a box full of all the make up essentials (eyelash curler, brow brush, etc.) from my mom! I think I was 12 when I got that!
10. First time you moved out of your home: Well there was that 3-month stint when I was 21 and I moved out with Kristyn (Hi Kristyn) and Nicole! That didn’t last long!