What happens after Carl leaves for work at 4:40 am….
Madi (and her comforter & pillow) end up in my bed, along with the dog AND the cat! Ü Actually, the cat often sleeps at the top of either my pillow or Carl’s, but the dog isn’t allowed on the bed (at least when Carl’s home!)……
I have been a bad blogger this past week! Here is an update about what has gone on in the Moll house….
- Carl left last Sunday for Chicago for work. He was gone until Friday, so he missed most of the excitment of the week!
- Tyson (and his friend Lewis) were in a car accident (in Carl’s car) last Monday. Everyone (except the cars) are fine (thank heavens), but we are still waiting to hear back from our insurance adjuster regarding the status of Carl’s car. It looked pretty bad.
- It was Finals week for Tyson, which meant 1/2 days of school, but intense testing. Looks like he came out fine, acing most of his finals! (Phew)
- Since Carl was out of town, Madi got to visit with her friend Jessica (Hi Jessica!) after school Tues – Thurs, which she loved! It worked out great, since I don’t get off work until 5:30
- The kids were out of school on Friday, so they were home when Carl returned from Chicago. He wasn’t too pleased not to have a car, but we have rental car coverage, so he was able to pick up a nice car to drive until his is fixed.
- Basketball games on Friday. Sophomore, JV & Varisty all won! YEA BULLDOGS! Tyson played great, and was the leading scorer in the Soph. game.
- Saturday brought softball practice for Madi and a suprise birthday party for one of Tyson’s friends.
- Sunday Carl worked, Tyson had baseball and basketball practice, and Madi and I just relaxed!
I hope you all had a great weekend!