Happy Thanksgiving! It is a beautiful fall day here in Salt Lake City, Utah. Absolutely gorgeous! In fact we could probably eat dinner outside on the deck it is so nice! Love it! I hope you are all having a wonderful day today! I just wanted to take a minute and type out a few of my blessings and things I am thankful for.
- My Faith in God
- My Family. Carl and the kids! Love them to pieces. They make everyday worth living.
- My Parents. They have done so much for me and I am eternally grateful to them. I am thankful for their health. We had a scare with my dad earlier this year, and I am very thankful that he is here with us today.
- My brothers. The best you could ask for. They would do anything for me and more.
- My niece Erin. The love I have for her is unexplainable. She is my second daughter and I would do absolutely anything for her.
- My health. I hope I never take it for granted.
- My Life. It has been awesome. I have made so many friends and experienced so much. I hope the next 40 years bring as much!
- YOU! If you read this blog, I am thankful for YOU! Your comments inspire me and make my day. I have met some new friends through this blog (Melissa, Denise, Rhonna & Christina to name a few)…. thanks so much! You have all inspired me through your blogs!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Much love and hugs!