Thursday (very random) thoughts…..
- I’m happy today. Which is an awesome thing.
- The weather outside is perfect. A nice warm fall day. Love it.
- I have butterflies in my stomach. I have all day. I get nervous/excited when Tyson has a football game. I don’t get butterflies before baseball or basketball games…. just football. weird.
- I’m leaving work in less than 1 hour. YIPPEE!
- I scrapped last night. A layout for me. Effer Dare #1. Made me happy.
- I love where I work, but hate my job.
- I’m in the mood for sushi. yum.
- I’m going to watch Survivor tonight. Can’t wait.
- Tomorrow is Friday. Makes me happy.
- I shave my legs EVERY DAY. Even in the winter.
- I don’t like icecream
- I’m blogging at work, instead of working.
- I dreamed I was on the MTV show Laguna Beach. And NOT as a 40 yr. old mom, BUT as a high schooler hanging out with Kristen, Stephen, Alex and Jason. Made me happy, but made me sad to realize I’m really losin’ it.
- The chicken pox (zits) on my chin are healing nicely.
- I wish I could scrapbook all day every day and get paid for it.
- I am excited for the weekend.
- Tyson is going to a "Sweet Sixteen" party on Saturday night.
- I either read or do crosswords puzzles for at least 1 hour each night before going to sleep. Which is why I never get to sleep before 11 pm.
- I am very boring today…. which is why I have nothing to blog about except randomness.